- A Note about Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. Trauma Ready makes no representation regarding legality of your access or use of the Services from outside of the United States. Users who access the Services from outside of the United States do so at their own risk.
- Types of Information We Collect
- “Personal Information”means information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the above information. “Anonymous Information” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons.
- Personal Information You Provide. We collect Personal Information from you, such as [e.g., first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name] when you complete our Contact Form. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail (e.g., in response to an information request), we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. When you post messages on the forums or blogs on our Site or submit an article to be published on our Site, such information will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- Personal Information about Physicians. If you are a physician, we may post information about you on our Site that we obtain from public sources. If you have provided us additional/corrected information about yourself (e.g., the types of cancer that you treat, what board certification you possess, etc.) and have consented to us publishing your information on our Site, then we may post such information on our Site.
- Use of Your Data.
- General Use. Trauma Ready uses your Personal Information in the following ways: [to provide you the Service; to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account; identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration of our Services; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services; send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created; send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
- Anonymous Information. We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name and email address) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve our Service. Trauma Ready reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties at its sole discretion.
- Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers; to conduct quality assurance testing and to facilitate creation of Accounts. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Trauma Ready. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with our service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information (as described below), Trauma Ready may disclose Personal Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Trauma Ready; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Trauma Ready or users of the Services.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
- Changes to Personal Information. You may change any of your Personal Information in your Account by editing your profile within your Account. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
- Security of Your Personal Information. Trauma Ready is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that Trauma Ready cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
Trauma Ready LLC
1150 First Avenue, Suite 310, King of Prussia, PA 19406